Order your food and drink to your table (Exc. Mon - Weds)Order now!
Why Our Pub is Great
Our location is as good as our food—and that makes The Willow Tree pub a great place to eat out in Brynmawr! Coming to the Brecon Beacons on holiday, or for a day out? The Willow Tree in Brynmawr is a great place to refuel after a hard day’s walking or cycling in the National Park. Brecon is close to us, on the other side of the Beacons, and Abergavenny and Merthyr Tydfil are right around the corner.
Enjoy more choice, more taste, and more value on our two-for-one menu and specials board. Relax with a lovely view of the lake. Let the kids work up an appetite in our children’s play area, and then treat them to something delicious from our children’s menu. Whether you’re here for a quiet drink or a big family meal, you’ll be made to feel right at home.
Fancy something lighter? Grab a salad or a starter. Go for a healthy option from our extensive specials board. Or you can choose the ‘Being Good’ versions of our pub classics. Don’t forget to leave room for pud! In addition to our regular menu of decadent desserts, we have occasional special puddings on the specials board. And if you can’t fit yours in, you can take it home to enjoy later.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics. There’s a bulging specials board each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus